Cool Towel


This is a seasonal one, but this is another tool I carry around with me to help me manage one of my main triggers. I’ve spoken before about triggers & one of them is overheating. Last summer, during a heatwave, I carried this cool towel with me everywhere! Mostly as a hat! It came in very helpful when I was overheating and needed to cool down quickly.

Here’s how it works, you simply need to run it under water of any temperature then wring it out and there you go, one towel of freezing cold soggy goodness. The weather at the moment isn’t inspiring me to keep it in my bag for now, but I know it’s there and I’m sure it will be useful when the sun decides to come out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Purple Day 2021!

Photo Challenge Day 10

My Experience of Hospital Stays