Something to drink!

 

(Yes, it's a Fruit Shoot! This is what was already in my bag. They're small and convenient to carry around. Also apparently, I have the taste buds of a 7 year-old!)

One of the important things for me to have at all times is a drink, not just because it is good for my general health, or because one of my medications makes it very easy to become dehydrated, but mainly so that I can take medication on the go.

Sometimes I split my doses (please check with a medical professional before doing this!). As I mentioned in Rescue Meds, my condition can be unpredictable and there are times when I need to take medication early to adjust with that, this means I need a drink to be able to take my tablets. I have far too often been caught out needing to take tablets, and having no drink to take them with (oops…). This just doesn’t work when some of my tablets taste as vile as they do! Keeping a drink on me at all times is the best option!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Purple Day 2021!

Photo Challenge Day 10

My Experience of Hospital Stays