Relationships and Epilepsy

Hello again! I know this isn't what I usually do, and I might do another 'proper' blog on this topic in the future. However, I decided to do something a bit different and video an interview with my fiancรฉ Michael about what it was like being in a relationship with someone with epilepsy, and how he thought my epilepsy had impacted our relationship. 

This was all done in one take and I've never filmed a video like this before so please be gentle! There might be some slightly confusing moments so please let me know if you need any clarification at all on anything that I've said.

Comments

  1. Great video ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for sharing this... love you both xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Purple Day 2021!

Photo Challenge Day 10

My Experience of Hospital Stays