Upcoming Photo Challenge!

Hello! Instead of writing my usual fairly lengthy blogs every other week, in aid of November being Epilepsy Awareness Week, I am setting myself a photo challenge. Every weekday throughout November I will post a photo with a short paragraph explaining what is going on in the photo or what you may not be able to see! These photos will try to show what a life with epilepsy can be like. However, I have never been a fan of having my photo taken when I'm not well. Some might be slightly deceptive with a story behind what was going on when the photo was taken. Some photos represent turning points in my life, show me dealing with triggers or situations which wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for my epilepsy, and some are photos that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for my epilepsy. Some may also be objects, people or places that have significant meaning in my epilepsy story. 

I really hope you enjoy!


Lots of Love xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Purple Day 2021!

Photo Challenge Day 10

Loneliness and Isolation