Photo Challenge Day 13



Hello again! This is another photo that probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't for my epilepsy. This is a photo of two cuddly neurons (brain cells). If you ask my dad they're my only brain cells!

I've always had a passion for science and it was always my best subject in primary school. However, anyone who has had to spend any extended period of time with me knows I'm a giant biology nerd. And a large part of my fascination with the human body and how it works comes from having to try and understand why my brain was different from everybody else's when I was younger. As a child, I grew up learning (and I'm still learning) all the jargon that neurologists use. That meant I knew a load of words, and I knew what they meant for me with my brain. But when I studied the Brain in Biology at school it was so exciting! I got to learn all the complicated words for how the brain worked without abnormal activity!

My passion for biology and the way the human body works is something that has stayed with me. I have never lost that interest and it has followed me even into the work I do. It all started with my brain though... This present definitely shows how well my dad knows me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Purple Day 2021!

Dealing with Myths and Misconceptions

Photo Challenge Day 10