Photo Challenge Day 19



Hello again! This is a card I was sent from some incredibly lovely people at my church, the last time I was in hospital. I am so blessed to be able to say that this isn't unusual when I'm hospital-bound. Each card of encouragement, support or assurance of prayer for me is something I treasure. I've kept every single one! When I'm feeling rubbish or am in hospital, it is such an encouragement to know I have a church family praying for me. Cards like this remind me I'm not alone. I not only have the support of my church family who prays for me, but I also have the almighty God of the universe holding me in his hand, and that's who we pray to! 

Whether it's cards, visits in hospital or prayer, I know I am incredibly blessed to have my church family helping me through.  


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Purple Day 2021!

Dealing with Myths and Misconceptions

Photo Challenge Day 10