Photo Challenge Day 4


Hello again! So this looks like a lovely selfie with my mum and it is. It's one of the nicer ones if I do say so myself! This photo was taken a couple of days into our family holiday to Germany in February. What this photo isn't showing is that the night before and later on that evening I would be in tears, stressed about even a regular height bed, all of which resulted in me sleeping on the floor for a couple of nights.

I'm pretty sure this seizure activity was triggered by 2 things. I had spent 12 hours, maybe more in a car the day before and I'm not sure what but that always leaves my brain feeling a bit funny. However, the biggest trigger for me was my brain struggling with the jumping of time zones and the effect that had on when I was taking my tablets. My body struggles to adjust to taking tablets at a different time and getting used to that takes a little while when I first go on holiday and on the way home as well. Sometimes it adjusts quite quickly and I barely even notice it. However sometimes, like this last holiday, my body doesn't adjust well and the end result can be me being quite distressed because I don't think I should still be seizing. Thankfully, even seizures don't stop me from enjoying a holiday in the snow with my family in one of the prettiest places I've ever seen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Purple Day 2021!

Dealing with Myths and Misconceptions

Photo Challenge Day 10