Photo Challenge Day 12


 

This, whilst not a photo I would normally have, is a film that has some significance to me. This is my go-to watch if I'm having a bad day, or when I was younger and I had clusters, I'd have 48 hours of Austen and this would always be the first thing I'd watch. I'd set up the floor with my duvet, pillows, blankets and giant stuffed creatures and set myself up for hours of seizing and watching Austen adaptations. This film would always be number one on the list!

Michael wasn't keen to watch this with me (I was asking for ages!) but we struck a deal once my convulsive seizures were pretty much under control, that the next time I had a bad day he would have to watch this 6-hour classic with me! Turns out the next bad day I had was a few months later when I was admitted to hospital. One of the first things I asked to be brought to me in hospital was a laptop and this DVD. It's a classic book, I love this adaptation and it pretty much never fails to cheer me up. It is also one of the only things I can watch and nearly everyone who would be left helping me likes it! Even Michael likes it now! (He doesn't hate it at least...) 

Most people have a sick day film. I have a seizure day film and this is it. (Although admittedly, most seizure days end up being Austen marathons!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Purple Day 2021!

Dealing with Myths and Misconceptions

Photo Challenge Day 10