My Pillpot

This is my pill pot! This contains all the medication I take. All the anti-seizure medication, all the medication to counteract the side effects of the anti-seizure medication and more gets carried around with me everywhere I go (unless I've forgotten!) If I have forgotten it, I tend to find myself in a bit of a pickle! (That's understating it slightly!) I'm trying to get better at remembering it though, as I've gotten myself in some tight spots where I'm patching together a dose from what I keep in my mum's bag, and my family's car.  And when I can't do that, I have to accept that I'm going to be twitchy until I get home. This is such a small thing and yet so much of my health depends on my ability to keep it organised and on my person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Challenge Day 10

Something to snack on!

Personalised Seizure Information Leaflet